Kitsap BIPOC Business Forum: Opportunities in government contracting
10 Aug 2021
Government contracting is big business.
It can also lead to big things for your small business!
Have you considered selling your products or services to the government? Or to their contractors? Your business may be eligible for certain certifications advantageous for winning awards and contracts.
This 2-hour virtual event will help you decide if government contracting is a good fit for your business.
- Did you know that no-cost assistance is available to get you started in this potential new revenue stream for your small business?
- Hear from local BIPOC owned firms about their government contracting journey and experience.
- Learn what certifications are available on both the state and federal levels
- Receive an overview of government contracting
- Get started with a checklist to obtain contracting certifications
- Experienced government contracting officers and counselors will be presenters for this event.
If you are not sure if government contracting is right for you, this is a great way to get the info and make your decision. Follow-up assistance available.
Click here to view resources from June 10th BIPOC Business Forum
Submit questions to Kathy Cocus at firstname.lastname@example.org