The following companies and organizations provide utilities services to residents and businesses in Kitsap County. To learn more about current energy rates and water and sewer costs, please visit the company websites for information and rates.
Broadband and Telecommunications
With over 500 miles of high-speed fiber (via Kitsap Public Utility District) Kitsap County has a robust public fiber-optic backbone.
- Centurylink covers the majority of the county with telephone, internet, TV services and wireless
- Comcast provides cable, broadband and VOIP in many areas of Kitsap County
- KPUD provides wholesale, open access broadband fiber via NoaNet throughout Kitsap County
Wave offers cable, broadband and VOIP in some areas of Kitsap County
Puget Sound Energy (PSE), 888.225.5773
PSE delivers electricity, natural gas, and innovative energy solutions to more than 1.2 million customers in Washington State.
Cascade Natural Gas Corporation, 888.522.1130
Cascade Natural Gas provides natural gas services to many parts of Kitsap County, both residential and commercial
Sewer & Storm Water
- Clean Water Kitsap – Partners in Stormwater Solutions
- Kitsap County Public Works Stormwater Division www.kitsapgov.com/sswm | Kitsap1: 360.337.5777
- Kitsap County Public Works operates and maintains treatment plants in Central Kitsap, Suquamish, Kingston and Manchester. For the most current Sewer Utility Rates and Fees, visit their website.
- Kitsap Public Health District
- www.kitsappublichealth.org | 360.728.2235
- Kitsap Conservation District
- www.kitsapcd.org | 360.204.5529
- Kitsap Public Utility District
- www.kpud.org or 360.779.7656
- Washington State University Kitsap County Extension
- http://ext100.wsu.edu/kitsap/nrs/ | 360.228.7300
- City of Bainbridge Island – Stormwater Management Program, 206.842.2016
- City of Bremerton Public Works – Stormwater Customer Service at 360.473.5920
- City of Port Orchard – Stormwater Contact the Public Works Department with inquiries at 360.876.4991
- City of Poulsbo Public Works Department – Stormwater at 360.779.4078
- KPUD provides water to many areas of unincorporated Kitsap County
- Silverdale Water District covers a large part of the Silverdale/Central Kitsap area
- Manchester Water District serves the communities of Manchester, South Colby, Harper and Southworth
- West Sound Utility District provides water and sanitary service to residential and commercial properties south and east of the City of Port Orchard
- City of Bainbridge Island serves Winslow and Rockaway Beach for water service. Details on other water systems are found here.
- City of Bremerton Public Works maintains city water as well as sewer and storm systems
- City of Port Orchard Public Works
- City of Poulsbo Public Works provides water service within city limits.
- Kitsap Public Health District can assist in determining the correct water purveyor for your location – 360.337.5285