Taking Your Business International - FREE WORKSHOP
10 May 2022
What: Taking Your Business International
When: May 11 from 10am-noon PDT
Where: rsvp for free here
Join us for a lively discussion with nationally recognized speaker and author Jim Foley to learn what your business must do to leverage export opportunities and adapt your strategies internationally.
This will help you:
- Learn details of export procedures
- Understand when your company should expand internationally
- Formulate an export strategy
- Overcome common mistakes made by beginning exporters
- Identify and target high-potential markets with proven market research methods
- Adapt your marketing strategies for international success
About the Instructor:
Mr. Foley is a nationally recognized and frequent speaker on international trade issues and is the author of the book The Global Entrepreneur. Jim’s awards include the ASBDC State Star, the NASBITE Lifetime Achievement Award, & the IATTO Lifetime Achievement Award.
This webinar is presented to you by the Export Finance Assistance Center of Washington and is funded in part through the State Trade Expansion Program (STEP) Grant awarded by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
For questions, contact Zara Castillo at email@example.com