Plan now to attend the 2022 Regional Contracting Forum
17 Jun 2022
PTAC, Subcontracting, Government Contracting, Conference, Meet the Buyers
Meet government contracting representatives and network with contractors, consultants, and suppliers all at one event.
Connecting small businesses and contractors to state and local agencies, school districts, transportation agencies and various organizations
Wed, Sep 21, 2022, 8:00 AM PDT This is a FREE to attend event LEARN MORE
Regional Contracting Forum attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Network and meet government and regional contracting representatives in the areas of contracting, architecture and engineering and procurement
- Get information on doing business with government
- Get information regarding upcoming contracting opportunities
- Ask questions and leave contact information for future conversations.
- Receive information regarding mega projects in the regions
- Sign up for one-on-one interviews with representatives from local government, state agencies, county jurisdictions and prime job contractors
- Receive assistance and information from business resource organizations that will help grow their businesses
Introduce your business to the region’s largest government entities:Washington State:
- Department of Transportation
- Sound Transit
- City of Seattle
- King County
- University of Washington
- Washington State Office of Minorities and Women’s Business Enterprises
- Washington State Department of Enterprise Services
- Port of Seattle
- City of Bellevue and others.
- Department of Enterprise Services
- City of Tacoma
- Tacoma Public Schools
Visit https://rcfwashington.org/ to learn more.
APPLY TODAY The application period for the third round of the Ready for Business Fund is now open and will close on Sunday, June 26, 2022. The Ready for Business Fund was established to help level the playing field for communities that have been historically marginalized...
Inclusive Backing - Small Businesses The Inclusive Backing program builds on American Express' ongoing "Backing Small" initiative to provide economically vulnerable small businesses with financial support and other resources to address their critical needs and challenges. These $5,000 grants can be used for anything from physical improvements to...
Coming Soon - Working Washington Grants: Round 5Jun 17 2022
Emergency Grants | Washington State Department of Commerce (commercegrants.com) The Washington State Legislature has allocated a new round of grant funding for small businesses affected by the pandemic. $70 million was appropriated by the legislature for the next round of Working Washington Grants: Round 5, with $45 million of...