Regional Contracting Forum hybrid event for businesses interested in doing business with public agencies
27 Jul 2021
Wednesday, September 22, 2021 – 8:30am to 3:30pm 7100 Fort Dent Way, Tukwila, WA 98188
This will be a hybrid event with presentations and one-on-ones only.
No exhibitor tables. Mask will be required
Registration Link Will Become Active After August 4th
Regional Contracting Forum attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Network and meet government and regional contracting representatives in the areas of contracting, architecture and engineering and procurement
- Get information on doing business with government
- Get information regarding upcoming contracting opportunities
- Ask questions and leave contact information for future conversations.
- Receive information regarding mega projects in the regions
- Sign up for one-on-one interviews with representatives from local government, state agencies, county jurisdictions and prime job contractors
- Receive assistance and information from business resource organizations that will help grow their businesses
Introduce your business to the region’s largest government entities:
- City of Seattle
- King County
- Washington State Department of Transportation
- University of Washington
- Port of Tacoma
- Washington State Office of Minorities and Women’s Business Enterprises
- Washington State Department of Enterprise Services
- Sound Transit
- Port of Seattle
- City of Bellevue and others.
Important Opportunity for Construction Businesses The Washington State Department of Transportation is implementing a new Small & Veteran’s Enforceable Goals program intended to increase Minority and Women’s Business Enterprise participation on construction projects. In order to be considered, your business must be registered with Washington’s Electronic Business Solution (WEBS) as one of the following: Smal...
The Department of Transportation (DOT) Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) Office of Federal Lands invites you to attend a VIRTUAL INDUSTRY DAY FOR the Great American Outdoors Act. This event will be held on JULY 21, 2021 from 1:00PM to 3:30PM EST. The event will provide an opportunity for small and large businesses to learn about FHWA and our contracting opportunities under the Great American Outdoors Act legislation. FHWA will provide an overvie...
NORTHWEST TRADE COMPLIANCE CONFERENCE – ITAR, EAR & BEYOND WHEN: August 10, 11 & 12, 2021 | 9:00AM – 12:30PM Pacific Time (each day) WHERE: Online via Zoom Register online using discount code WACOM to attend for free as a guest of Washington Department of Commerce (a $185 value). This is funded by STEP and SBA and is only offere...