Dreaming of Starting Your Own Business? BE$T workshops start soon!
2 Aug 2022
Kitsap, Startups, Business Training, BEST
BE$T- Dream of Starting Your Own Business? Have a Business that Needs a Boost?
Kitsap Community Resources’ Business Education Support & Training (BE$T) Program is committed to providing the business training and network of supportive community services to enterprising individuals to gain self- sufficiency through small business ownership.
Our 8-week Business Basics Program gives you the tools to launch and expand a new business or grow your existing business.
- Develop your business concept
- Define and understand your target customer base
- Learn about money management and break-even point analysis
- Study cash flow, pricing, taxes and financial statements
- Learn how to set up operations including legal structure
- Design a marketing and sales plan
- Develop your own basic business plan
The Fall 2022 BE$T Class Session begins on Tuesday, September 6th
Pre-register is ALWAYS open, and it’s just one click away: Pre-Registration Form
Beginning September 6th through November 1st, classes will be held weekly every Tuesday evening from 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM at the Kitsap Community Resources 845 8th Street Building in Bremerton.
FOR MORE INFORMATION— EMAIL BE$T@KCR.ORG OR CALL 360-473-2156
TUITION FOR THE 8-WEEK BUSINESS BASICS training class is based on a sliding scale and starts as low as $60 to make it affordable for those with limited financial resources.