New Year, New Business! B.E.$.T. Business Basics eight-week class begin Jan 11
23 Dec 2022
business startups, Business Plan, small businesses
Help make your business dream a reality with the B.E.$.T. Business Basics class.
With BE$T's eight-week program, you’ll learn the fundamentals of business and discuss the ins and outs of your business with successful entrepreneurs from Kitsap County.
Our Business Basics Program empowers aspiring entrepreneurs with the tools to launch and expand a new business or grow your existing business:
- Develop your business concept
- Define and understand your target customer base
- Learn about money management and break-even point analysis
- Study cash flow, pricing, taxes and financial statements
- Learn how to set up operations including legal structure
- Design a marketing and sales plan
- Develop your own basic business plan
Weekly classes start January 11th and run through March 1, every Tuesday evening from 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM at the Kitsap Community Resources 845 8th Street Building in Bremerton.
FOR MORE INFORMATION— EMAIL BE$T@KCR.ORG OR CALL 360-517-5042
To register or find out more, call (360) 517-5042