GEN Partners with Antares Capital + Hello Alice to offer $20,000 Grants to Entrepreneurs in the USA
23 Jun 2022
Grants, entrepreneurs, BIPOC, LGBTQ, Global Entrepreneurship Network, GEN, Antares REACH
Applications now open for the Antares REACH Grant Program
Applications are now open for the Antares REACH Grant Program, one of a number of grant programs undertaken by the Global Entrepreneurship Network, Hello Alice and Antares Capital to provide direct support to entrepreneurs. The Antares REACH Grant Program will provide $20,000 grants to small businesses, with an emphasis on businesses preparing for their next stage of growth; operated by historically underrepresented entrepreneurs; and providing important community services.
To be eligible, a business must:
- Be a for-profit business that is majority (51%) owned and/or operated by individuals who identify as New Majority (Women, People of Color, Military-affiliated, Persons with Disabilities, or LGBTQ+)
- Be a legal resident of one of the fifty United States, the District of Columbia, or Puerto Rico
- Have less than $5 million USD in annual revenue
- Have a demonstrated need for support
- Have a strong plan for moving forward
- Grant recipients will be eligible to receive an additional $5,000 unrestricted grant after completion of a post-grant report.
Applications close on July 15, 2022, at 6 p.m. ET. Apply here.