GEN Partners with Antares Capital + Hello Alice to offer $20,000 Grants to Entrepreneurs in the USA
23 Jun 2022
Grants, entrepreneurs, BIPOC, LGBTQ, Global Entrepreneurship Network, GEN, Antares REACH
Applications now open for the Antares REACH Grant Program
Applications are now open for the Antares REACH Grant Program, one of a number of grant programs undertaken by the Global Entrepreneurship Network, Hello Alice and Antares Capital to provide direct support to entrepreneurs. The Antares REACH Grant Program will provide $20,000 grants to small businesses, with an emphasis on businesses preparing for their next stage of growth; operated by historically underrepresented entrepreneurs; and providing important community services.
To be eligible, a business must:
- Be a for-profit business that is majority (51%) owned and/or operated by individuals who identify as New Majority (Women, People of Color, Military-affiliated, Persons with Disabilities, or LGBTQ+)
- Be a legal resident of one of the fifty United States, the District of Columbia, or Puerto Rico
- Have less than $5 million USD in annual revenue
- Have a demonstrated need for support
- Have a strong plan for moving forward
- Grant recipients will be eligible to receive an additional $5,000 unrestricted grant after completion of a post-grant report.
Click here for more information.
Applications close on July 15, 2022, at 6 p.m. ET. Apply here.
Applications for the Entrepreneurship World Cup are now open to entrepreneurs everywhere ready to take their startup to the next level. Founders will compete for a share of US$1M in prizes plus additional investment opportunities and in-kind support. The prizes are epic - but this is more...
Help make recommendations for distribution of 2023 lodging tax to promote tourism in Kitsap CountyJun 23 2022
Help determine 2023 Kitsap County lodging tax distribution Are you interested in helping distribute funds to organizations and events that promote tourism in Kitsap County? Members are needed to serve on the Kitsap County Lodging Tax Advisory Committee to assist in reviewing applications and interviewing non-profit organizations...
The Puget Sound Industrial Center in Bremerton has Plenty of Opportunities for Industrial Growth!Jun 22 2022
The Puget Sound Industrial Center - Bremerton (PSIC-Bremerton) is located in southwestern Bremerton and contains around 3,700 acres planned for industrial development and use. This means this PSIC-Bremerton area will be a very important part of industrial development in the future. The PSIC-Bremerton is one of eight Manufacturing/Industrial Centers in...