Kitsap County 2024 Coordinated Grant Application Cycle beginning soon!
18 Apr 2023
Housing, CDBG, Affordable Housing
The 2024 grant application cycle is beginning soon, click here for the schedule. This year’s coordinated grant application process will include multiple funding sources. Click on the links below to learn more about the funding sources.
Pre-Application appointments will be required for all applicants this year. This will be an opportunity to discuss your potential project and ask questions about the funding. To request an appointment click here to access the form. Please complete the form for each project you plan to submit an application for or are considering. Appointments will be scheduled during the month of June. Pre-application forms are due by May 26th.
For questions about the pre-application process or to contact the CGA team email email@example.com
- Community Development Block Grant (CDBG)
- HOME Investment Partnership (HOME)
- HOME funds authorized through the American Rescue Plan (HOME-ARP)
- Homeless Housing Grant Program (HHGP)
- Affordable Housing Grant Program (AHGP)
- Consolidated Homeless Grant (CHG)
- Community Investments in Affordable Housing (CIAH)
- Mental Health, Chemical Dependency and Therapeutic Court Programs (MHCDTC)
Key Dates Include:
• April 13 - Pre-Application form available
• May 26 - Pre-Application forms Due
• June 1 through 28 - Pre-Application Appointments
• June 26th & 27th - Technical Assistance training via Zoom
• June 29 - Grant Applications Open online @ Noon
• July 27 - Grant Applications due @ Noon