KEDA & Kitsap SBDC present: Access to Capital BIPOC Business Forum
27 Sep 2023
BIPOC, Inclusion, Access to Capital
Join us for the Fall BIPOC Business Forum: Accessing the Capital You Need to Grow Your Business
Are you a BIPOC business owner looking to take your business to the next level? Accessing capital is a crucial step in your journey to growth and success. Join us on October 25th from 5-8pm as we dive deep into the world of capital access, offering you valuable insights, strategies, and connections that can make a significant difference in your business.
WHEN: October 25th, 5-8:00 pm
WHERE: Marvin Williams Center, 725 Park Avenue, Bremerton, WA
Its FREE and all are welcome! We’ll also serve up complimentary drinks and appetizers from JT’s Original Louisiana BBQ.
KEYNOTE ADDRESS: Finesse Your Business Credit & Credibility
Jenefeness Franke, MBA., owner of Fiscal Finesse, will deliver actionable strategies that you can implement immediately to enhance your business's financial standing. Jenefeness is an award-winning coach, visionary, educator, author, entrepreneur, and speaker who provides commercial financial planning focused on financial wellbeing. She helps businesses achieve profit maximization, revenue stream expansion, manage risks and improve credit.
- LENDERS PANEL : Lenders and CFIs will explain their process and criteria. Panelists will represent Business Impact NW, Craft3, Chase Bank, Kitsap Credit Union, and Peninsula Credit Union.
- TABLE TALK: Panelists and business resource providers will join attendees for guided group discussions so you can ask questions and get advice.
- RESOURCE FAIR: Connect with local and regional lenders and business experts on a wide range of topics.
- NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES: Build relationships and getting to know the resources available to you.
Who Should Attend:
- BIPOC Entrepreneurs
- Startups and Small Business Owners
- Investors and Venture Capitalists
- Business Advisors and Consultants
- Anyone Passionate about Equity and Inclusion in Business
Mark your calendars, spread the word, and we can't wait to see you there! RSVP by October 18th
The event is presented by the Kitsap Economic Development Alliance (KEDA) in partnership with the Kitsap Small Business Development Center, Kitsap Strong, NAACP Unit 1134 Bremerton Branch and the Up From Slavery Initiative.