BIZ OPPS: Kitsap County Public Works/Roads Division, King County & DLA
13 Apr 2022
Biz Opps, Government Contracting, PTAC
King County: 218th Avenue SE Roadway Preservation
• 218th Avenue SE Roadway Preservation
• This project provides for the improvement of 218th Avenue SE from SE Green Valley Road to SE Auburn-Black Diamond Road in King County by clearing and grubbing, roadway excavation, erosion/water pollution control, grading, drainage, surfacing, paving with HMA, guardrail installation, pavement markings, project temporary traffic control, and other work, all in accordance with the attached Plans, Special Provisions, APWA/WSDOT Standard Specifications for Road, Bridge and Municipal Construction, and the KCRDCS.
• Closes 5-5-22
CLICK HERE FOR KING COUNTY E-PROCUREMENT PORTAL AND DETAILS
Kitsap County: Demolition of Houses and Removal of Materials located at 423 S National Ave and 417 S National Ave, Bremerton
• Kitsap County Public Works/Roads Division (the County) is seeking bids from qualified contractors to demolish and dispose of all materials located at 423 S National Avenue and 417 S National Avenue, Bremerton, Washington 98312.
• Mandatory site visit: 4-19-22
• Closes 5-3-22
DLA Distribution, Puget Sound , Sheet Metal storage Rack
• Request for Quotation (RFQ) is being issued to establish a Firm-Fixed Price (FFP) purchase order for the equipment, accessories, and material necessary to install 11 ea. rack systems, as a finished turn-key project, outside Building 494 at DLA Distribution Puget, Washington (DDPW). The Government intends to award a purchase order as a result of this RFQ and it will be issued on a Standard Form (SF) 1449. This acquisition is not a Defense Priorities and Allocations System (DPAS) rated procurement.
• Due 4-27-22